To help Women and youths whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by circumstances beyond their control, to survive, recover and gain control of their future.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Promoting the right and wellbeing of every child, in everything we do.
- We safeguard the rights of the Girl Child and provide for their well-being, more particularly,
- We identify street urchins and impress upon them the significance of dignified living and persuade them to take up an alternative livelihood and to take such measures so as to equip them in attaining such means of living.
- We identify the homeless and the destitute and facilitate their relocation in appropriate institutions.
- We mentor and provide guidance to the youth.
- We campaign for awareness on the aforesaid issues by disseminating information among the general public.